Sunday, January 23, 2011

Entrance Exams

Today, I took the College Entrance Exams at Bulacan State University (BSU).



It was quite an experience, like all the other entrance exams I took..

The exam started at around 8 in the morning and lasted 'til 10:30 a.m. The Mathematics portion was okay, but the Science part was something else. Biology really is not my thing.

As a Fourth Year student, I have to think not only of my subjects and extra curricular activities, but also College as well. At the start of this school year, my classmates and I already started to look for universities and colleges that are offering the courses we want to take after High School graduation. Then we had to get application forms from these schools, have them processed, then wait for the day of the exam.

First of, the University if the Philippines.  I know it's a long shot and that it's hard to get in, but I tried anyway. The Entrance Exam was HARD. That's all I can say.  YEAH :)

Then, the University of Santo Tomas.

 After that, I took another exam at Far Eastern University.

 And today, at BSU.

I don't know which university I'll apply for next. I don't know which university I'll get into. But I do know that I am excited to start another chapter of  my life. College, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment