Tuesday, March 8, 2011

high school life

As I enter my secondary four years ago in my alma mater, Mary the Queen School Of Malolos, I was a bit afraid.  I don't know how to mingle with my new classmates.Will they like me? Or not?But that scared  was carried away when knew them better. Days passes, and I always think  if I could make the days past faster. When we got in second year, I am glad just for the reason that we're not the youngest anymore. With different set of classmates, It's never a hindrance to enjoy highschool life.

That was the time  met my real friends, they were some what mature. When the third year of my life came, with a bigger set of classmates, it was awesome to take this journey with many. Then, here the fourth year came, It was not a little pressure at first but then when we're going so long, I just realized that  must pursue my studies to graduate with flying colors and to make my parents proud.
These phase of my life taught me everything that I can learn.Maybe,  was socially healthy because of them. Because they taught me on how to associate with others so well. They taught me the importance of friendship. On how they can affect your life. When I think back of all those times, I'm sad and hopes that If Highschool can be forever. But it's never the end, maybe we'll separate our ways but never the things we've shared and what they mean to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment